Close this search box.

Considerations about Certificate of Habitation in rustic land properties

icon of certificate

The certificate of habitation also called “Licencia de Primera o Segunda Ocupación”  is a document issued by the Town Hall which is needed for 2 things: o To confirm by the Town Hall that the property was built following the legal requirements of construction, building permits, licenses, etc. o To connect the water and electric to main […]