Are you thinking to MOVE to Spain for both, working or just stay in Spain?. Please, note about the following RELOCATING SERVICES we are able to offer:
AT THE SPANISH IMMIGRATION/POLICE STATION
- Residency application for EU / non EU citizens
- Residency for family members of EU citizens
- NIE certificate for Non Residents in Spain
- Invitation letter
- Get your TIE (after VISA in your passport)
- Renew your residency
- Permanent residency EU citizens
- Un-registration as Resident in Spain
- NIE + Social Security Number
AT THE TAX OFFICE :
- Registration of your NIE.
- Ask for company CIF.
- Name or contact details change.
AT THE CITY COUNCIL
- Registration at the Townhall (Padrón).
- Licencia de Ocupación.
- Certificado de compatibilidad urbanística (necessary to rent your property)
- Rental license (License, plate, police code and claim sheets)
AT THE SOCIAL SECURITY:
- Registration oft he S1 form
- Include family members to your Social Security
- Social Security Number.
AT THE REGIONAL GOVERNMENT – Generalitat Valenciana :
- Add to the Convenio Especial to get your SIP card.
- Registered couple.
- Sign or collect any document on your behalf
AT YOUR LOCAL SOCIAL SECURITY CENTER :
- Ask for your health card (SIP card).
VISIT OUR SPECIALIZED SECTIONS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SPANISH RESIDENCY/VISA