Close this search box.

QUESTION:  Certicado de Antiguedad; how is it different from Habitation license?


The CH is required from the electric and water companies to change/or to contract the supplying service into your name. The way to obtain this varies depending on the area. But, usually, you need to send an architect to the property in order to prepare the certificate, and then, present it to the Town Hall, and pay administrative taxes.